This is it: the Galactic Instruction Manual you should’ve been given at birth to help you RE-remember exactly WHO you really are and what the heck you’re meant to be doing here on this planet . . . You’ve landed in the right place.
Unlike any other book you’ve seen, The Cosmic Journal is a unique combination of a powerful oracle, wise sage, and friendly guide rolled into one. You can read it cover to cover or flip to a page at “random” to see the perfect message awaiting you from the Universe, along with a writing prompt to nudge you to uncover your own answers. Each page has been whimsically illustrated and completely hand-lettered by visionary entrepreneur Yanik Silver.
Don’t hit snooze on your Cosmic Alarm Clock! It starts as a whisper, a small voice that gets louder and louder until you either answer the call of your destiny or ignore it and fall back asleep into your small self. Connect your head, heart, and highest self to blast off to parts unknown. On this cosmic journey, you will discover a hidden map to these keys that unlock the doors to your truth:
• How to recognize (and understand) the mystical messages the Universe is sending you, trying to get your attention
• The ONE word that opens up your greatest possibilities–and a simple experiment to play with this concept
• When to fully embrace the storms and obstacles of your life as true gifts
• How to withdraw the “infinite dollars” awaiting you from your secret bank account set up before you were born.
• Why the Universe always tests your commitment at the threshold of what’s next
The power of journaling has been proven–writing helps remove mental blocks, provides clarity, relieves stress, and even makes you happier in your day-to-day life. Write in here, embellish it, jot notes to yourself, and even slip items inside your book to make it uniquely yours. The more you play with it, the more you’ll find the perfect signs, symbols, and synchronicities appearing in your life.
The Universe has even more in store for you than you can imagine. With The Cosmic Journal, you’ll set your highest intention and hold on for the ride . . .